Could your child's bizarre and confusing behaviors be explained by disorganized attachment?
Is it possible that it would be more helpful to look at your child through the lens of disorganized attachment instead of RAD?
Are you stumbling through parenting a child who experienced early abuse, trauma, or neglect?
Are you wondering what on earth disorganized attachment even is?!?!
This webinar will take the confusing concept of disorganized attachment and break it down so you can completely understand what that means, how it happened, and what you can do about it.
It's estimated that at least 80% of children who have experienced early abuse, neglect, or trauma have features of disorganized attachment. The behaviors of a child with disorganized attachment leave their caregivers feeling confused, overwhelmed, and hopeless. If we can get a grasp on what disorgnized attachment is and what it looks like, confusion can be replaced with understanding; overwhelm with confidence and compassion; hopelessness with hope.
But of course, understanding what disorganized attachment is won't do you any good if you don't understand what to DO about it....
This 90 minute webinar will:
- Explain in plain English what disorganized attachment is, how it's caused, and how it explains your child's bizarre and confusing behaviors
- Give concrete parenting tools to help untangle disorganized attachment
This introductory webinar is ideal for families who:
- Are just beginning to understand how their child's attachment history is impacting them and/or
- Would like to understand the nervous system mechanisms behind disorganized attachment and/or
- Already know a lot about disorganized attachment but could use a little 'booster shot' to bring compassion back around for their child (and themselves!)
What you will receive:
- Video recording of this webinar
- Instructions to receive a certificate of completion
- ****THIS IS NOT A CE for any licensing board. I CANNOT guarantee that your agency/organization will accept this certificate for any training hours.***
You MUST download the files within 30 days of purchase of the link expires.
THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPIRATION DATES. The webinar will be yours to own forever.
Please note- the webinars are intended for purchase PER HOUSEHOLD. If you'd like to purchase access to the webinar for your group, agency, or organization, please contact Robyn directly.
Once you download the webinar, it is yours forever. HOWEVER!!!! You MUST use the download link to download the files within 30 days!!! The download link expires after 30 days.